Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CSV Formatting issue

Hi I am getting json data in attached format from a JOIN Snap when viewed in table, I want to make one CSV out of it but it is taking only headers of the first json object screenshot of which is attached below. JSON form output Table form output Ne...

rohan by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Implementation of OAuth 1.0

Hey Guys, so we have the following usecase: Talk to third party API that is protected by OAuth 1.0There is no out of the box support for this in Snap , so we need to built that custom logic in the pipeline custom logic is quite complex , and also in...

SAP BAPI Initialization Scenario

Hello. Has anyone else come across a scenario where the SAP BAPI that needs to be executed needs to be initialized first prior to execution? The current SAP Execute snap will only call one BAPI for that processing unit. Below is the scenario we are...

Large volume database updates

Greetings! What is the best way to manage a large number of updates to sql server/oracle? Currently, I have a sql server execute where I have the update statement dynamically written to set only the fields I need to update based on 2-3 conditions in...

Time stamp on an end of a file

Hello, I am trying to figure out the time stamp features, and I can’t seem to get it to work. I have on my file writer: “XXXXXXX_” + Date.now() + .txt But that doesn’t work, Can someone inform me on what I need to do to correct this and get this to w...

FalleurJ by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos