Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extracting from Json error

Hi, i have a json error as below “error”: “Pipeline did not complete successfully”, “stacktrace”: “com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Pipeline did not complete successfully\n\tat com.snaplogic.snaps.flow.PipeExec$PipeCompletionHandler.run(Pipe...

sp41832 by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Oracle package

Hi All, Facing the Below error from “Oracle Stored Procedure Snap”. After passing the paramters from raas report to the snap, facing the below error message. Any suggestions/solutions Failure: Failed to execute callable statement., Reason: Timestamp ...

pavan44 by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notification for load plan

Hi, We have a requirement of email notification for sending start, failure and success of load plan. Is there a inbuilt functionality in snaplogic which can be used for the email notification? or what is the other option to achieve this? Regards, Hem...

Hemanth by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merging fields of a document

I am extracting all fields of a object in salesforce. since it is huge we have to use two salesforce read snap to get all the fields . so i have used join to perform Inner join & combine all the fields, provided id as common field for both left and r...

aspanda by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pipeline design

Hi , I have requirement I read a database table and get a max date from the table and pass it on. E.g my max date is 2018-07-02now i need to process a file for each day bet ween max date from previous snap and today. E.g(max date is : 2018-07-02 and ...

sp41832 by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos