Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fixed Width Pipeline

I’m building a pipeline that would require several different fixed width files. The snap is very static it doesn’t allow variables or other options so for each fixed width file I need to have one snap. Currently I have a router to determine which f...

wogan by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with my workflow

Here is my use case. I have a source table in mongo that defines each customer I have. I need to be able for each customer, select data from a set of DB tables in the same cluster, transform the data and send to redshift. The key to this process is...

Max schema levels XML

How can I increase max schema level in XML parser ? it just accept 10 as maximum My output file looks like: <Root> <header>Value</header> <line> <line>1</line> </line> <line> <line>2</line> </line> <line> <line>3</line> </line> <line> <line>4</li...

NetSuite Upserts

I’ve built a pipeline that create NetSuite customers from a source system and includes a company code as an external id. Now I’m trying to insert invoices that link to those customers. I tried populating the account external id and the entity exter...