Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Designing pipeline on the fly

Hi Gurus, My requirement : Create snaps for multiple source ( Oracle,flatfile,iseries) or targets (APIs/Flatfiles) or mapping rules ( like source row1 goes to row4 in target) and on the fly create and run a pipeline using these snaps via some GUI (....

krisvija by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP calls to SharePoint

I am trying to do a post files to the SharePoint. For that I took help from below Link - KTSKUMAR.COM – 5 Jan 17 Access SharePoint Online using Postman Access SharePoint Online using Postman Est. reading time:...

naveen by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Archive - SNAP ; Filter on Subject

Hello everyone, I want to filter out the email messages based on the subject only using Email Archive Snap. This is what the email messages with subject below I am receiving everyday - ABC report - 22.02.2018 ABC report - 23.02.2018 I want to filter...

Anendu by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generate S3 signature in snaplogic

I am trying to generate S3 signature for pre-signed URL, expression below Digest.sha256(Digest.sha256(Digest.sha256(Digest.sha256(Digest.sha256(“AWS4” + “>SecretKey<”,“20180226”),“us-east-1”),“s3”),“aws4_request”),encodeURIComponent(“AWS4-HMAC-SHA25...

psadasivam by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

File references in SnapLogic

Hello All, We have a pipeline where we are referring to an external expression lib for some transformation. I am getting the “file not found” when the same pipeline is being invoked from some other project’s pipeline. Wanted to understand how the ref...

How to compare two tables

How to compare two tables, which are in different databases. Also, these databases are scheduled. One database table is already existing and functional the other database is newly developed. The newly developed table mimics the existing table and is...

Samyuktha by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xml parser error

hi all, I get the following error in xml parser Unexpected character ’ ’ (code 32) (missing name?)\n at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,507]" “SnapLabel”: “XML+Parser” when running as ultra pipeline. Normally when I validate the pipeline it never occu...

vipulk10 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos