Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pipeline Scheduling task

Hi, One odd thing I have found when I schedule my task Say it is 2:00pm EST and I want to schedule a weekly task, starting from today @4:00pm EST and repeat every Monday 4:00pm EST. If I create such task, it will not start until next Monday 4:00pm E...

Pipeline parameters

is it possible to set pipeline parameters via a mapper? its not working for me as expected. maybe i’m going about designing the pipeline wrong… but essentially i want the values passed into the Task (arguments from a web service callout) to carry thr...

Any Fuzzy Matching Possibilities?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has implemented any kind of fuzzy matching pipeline that uses a matching algorithm, such as Levenshtein, to find similar entries in the data field being looked at? My use case is, I have a list of account names and w...

lzapart by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extracting the runid of the pipeline

I am trying to extract the unique ID (generated at the run time) and assign it to a variable so that I can push it my Audit Db(external) I am using the pipe.ruuid for that. I am able to get the information for each transaction. In case of failures I ...

Pipelines taking time to stop

Hi, After the last update, when I stop the pipeline. it takes couple of minutes before pipeline completely stops and the status is “Stopping”. During this status pipeline process the data which is unexpected. Anyone had similar issues? Any work aroun...

jaybodra by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos