cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error In File Operations Snap

nihil_limbadiya
New Contributor II

HI,

I was reading earlier post ppl are having issue with File Operation Snap.

I am having same issue. I am trying to copy/Move file to one location to another.

I have used File POLLER snap to find the file. and using FIle Operation snap but its giving me an error. enough the folder is empty it says file is already there.

Can some one please help me.?

THanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In that case, the input binary data has zero byte. You need to select the boolean property โ€œWrite empty fileโ€ in the File Writer Snap.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Hi

With Directory Browser I have already got the file. canโ€™t i use directly file writer ??

Also, I am trying to move send file to another folder its not working as well

File Operation Snap can copy or move files between the same file servers. Source and target should have the same hostname and the same file protocol.
The error message shows that your expression is not valid. It is not readable in the attached image.

HI,
FIle Reader works fine and now i am writting file to SFTP with File Writer Snap:-

On the Left is output from file reader and on the right is file writer snap and in account tab i have set up SFTP account.
so, is it possible to check if file was successfuly send to SFTP and also to get output view of the File Writter? as I need to move that send file to Send folder on our server.?
Sorry hope this make sense
Thanks

I see that the File Writer Snap is not setup to send the file to SFTP.
You must enter the sftp file path and hostname in the File name property of the File Writer Snap. You should not use the content-location value from the File Reader Snap.

Hi

Thanks for reply.

I tried using SFTP Path but still i cant get output view of File writter? please see attached image
Left is file reader output and right is file writter snap file wtith SFTP file path.
Can yuo please help me out ?