Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not returning output documents in Rest Pipeline

I’m currently exploring ways of building pipelines as a REST service using the training video, ‘Retrieving Documents Using REST GET’. When validated, the pipeline appears successful but its not showing me the desired data in the output preview connec...

NAl by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Table Asset Schema for Data Catalog Snap

I wanted to create Data Catalog using Data Catalog snap, simple pipeline which generate the partition value and some custom Meta Data Now how to connect with Table schema as shown in the image below How to connect my Data Catalog output to Table ...

rnawaz by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Count number of records fetched/processed from a flat file/upstream system systems (snowflake, salesforce, oracle)/file writer without using a pipeline execute

Hi Team, I’m looking to count records on a couple of scenarios listed below: (1) Records fetched from a flat file (e.g. excel, csv) and writing the total counts of records into a new column e.g. File Reader --> Mapper (transformation rules here with ...

Resolved! Error management on JMS Consumer

Hello everyone, We are currently trying to improve our pipelines by adding error paths and are having problems with the JMS Consumer snap. Unlike other snaps, like the SQL Server snaps, where a connection failure is routed to the error path, a connec...

Lydia by New Contributor II
  • 17 replies
  • 19 kudos

Repeat Target Path/ Header Name in a csv file

Hi, My CSV has headers which repeat themselves - BLANK2 , BLANK2, BLANK2 , NAME, BLANK2 Mapper gives me error saying that I can’t have same Target Path names. I tried adding header fields to CSV formatter and Binary Header, that didn’t work. I tried ...

cbot412 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos