cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error When Executing Pipeline

gregbowers
New Contributor

Hello

I'm facing an issue while executing a pipeline in SnapLogic and could use some help in resolving it.

When trying to execute the pipeline, I'm receiving an error message stating: "Invalid credentials. Please check your credentials and try again."

I'm using the SnapLogic platform to integrate data across various systems, and I've configured the necessary credentials for accessing the data sources. Despite ensuring that the credentials are correct, I'm still facing this error.

I've checked the credentials to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date.  I've verified that the account associated with the credentials has the necessary permissions to access the data sources. https://community.snaplogic.com/t5/designing-and-running-pipelines/bd-p/pipelinesinfo 

I'm reaching out to the community for guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve this error. Any  suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Thank you

gregbowers          

1 REPLY 1

AleksandarAngel
Contributor III

Hello @gregbowers,

It would be helpful if you can share more details about on which data source you are receiving the error, and what Account Type are you using.

For that, you can refer to the Pipeline Statistics section.

Regards,

Aleksandar.