cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Executing different SOAP request's based on input field value

arunnp
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have to design a pipe line which is based on SOAP request. I have the wsdl. This is my first SOAP pipeline I have few queries.
The SOAP Execute snap has three fields

1. Service Name 2) Endpoint . 3) Operation. What values I have to give here, I checked the document but its not clear to me.

The wsdl file I have has โ€˜ExecuteApplicationโ€™ endpoint or method. I need to execute this with request payload when the input filed $Action equal to โ€œdirectoryโ€.

I designed a pipe line like this

Here Json parser takes the input and Mapper will prepare the payload for SOAP executor. But this pipeline throwing error.
โ€œmessageโ€: โ€œHTTP Code: 400 Status: POST to pipeline that does not have an unlinked input view Errors: Noneโ€

Pls suggest how to execute this SOAP request .
thanks
arun

10 REPLIES 10

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@arunnp

Can you please attach a response from SOAP as a file here?

Regards,
Spiro Taleski

arunnp
New Contributor II

@Spiro_Taleski resp.txt (977 Bytes)

arunnp
New Contributor II

@Spiro_Taleski , did you get chance to check the sample SOAP response file.

pmanchevski
New Contributor II

Hello @arunnp

The provided JSON in the ExecuteApplicationResult field itโ€™s not valid json. The main issue is the double quotes after string โ€œWindowsโ€

You can try to remove it with regex, but that wonโ€™t guarantee that this will be working solution in the future.
Try to map it ExecuteApplicationResult to result and pass it like that.

Regards,
Pero Manchevski

j_angelevski
Contributor III

Hi @arunnp ,
You can use this expression:

JSON.parse($['s:Body'].ExecuteApplicationResponse.ExecuteApplicationResult.replaceAll('Windows"', "Windows "))

This will parse all the data and transform it into JSON object, but I had to change the โ€œWindowsโ€ part because is invalid. I removed the " from โ€˜Windows"โ€™.

Result: