cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Groundplex - REST Post Fails

mkramer
New Contributor

Weโ€™re new to SnapLogic. We created a slick pipeline several weeks ago. That pipeline had a final REST Post that created an incident in a cloud-based ticketing system that we use.

Now Iโ€™m finding that none of my REST Posts in any of my pipelines work. The only thing I can think of that changed is that weโ€™re now using a GroundPlex instead of a CloudPlex. Could that be the cause of my issues?

Anyone else seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

How is the pipeline failing? Do you receive a specific error message?

Diane Miller
Community Manager

On one of my pipelines, I just see that it โ€œfailed to process HTTP responseโ€ but this pipeline used to execute in the past. Something changed that now prevents me from executing this pipeline.

Another pipeline Iโ€™m testing says: โ€œfailed to execute HTTP requestโ€. There is another error further down that says: โ€œjava.net.UnknownHostException: 3dmodels.mysite.com: unknown errorโ€โ€ฆthis could be an issue of whitelisting IP addresses because the server Iโ€™m trying to connect/post to is on AWS. Iโ€™ve seen/read the IP addresses for SnapLogicโ€™s cloudplex nodes can be whitelisted on AWS servers. But Iโ€™m not sure how I would find the IP address for the groundplex nodes and white list those. (Although, Iโ€™m not sure this is the issue).

del
Contributor III

@mkramer, (Disclaimer: I donโ€™t know your network setup; whether direct access, NAT, NAT pool, etc.)

If you have RDP or SSH access to your nodes, you can open a browser and search google with โ€œwhat is my ipโ€ to get your public IP address(es). Otherwise, if you donโ€™t have remote access to your servers, see if the attached pipeline helps you identify your server IPs. You canโ€™t specify the individual nodes to run on, so you may need to try multiple times and capture the data to a file or database over time; or manipulate active nodes
via node maintenance.
Get IP Address of Snaplex Node.slp (6.5 KB)