cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Swagger Spec Message When Publishing API Version

jsmith141
New Contributor III

Good Morning,

I am attempting to to publish a simple test API that is built from a triggered task. When I go to publish version 1.0 in API Manager I get the following message, “Invalid Content. Upload a valid Swagger specification.”. There is a built-in specification editor that I am using just to the left of the “Choose File” button in the Publish Version pop up window and it does not show any errors in the swagger specification I am uploading.

At this point, I am at a loss as to what might be wrong/missing in the specification file to generate that message. Any guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @j.angelevski,

I do not have any empty array elements in the schemes. In this case, I actually manually modified the demo specification file that SnapLogic provides. Thanks for pointing that out though. Could that be the issue? I need to auto generate the specification file from the project?

FYI this is a string with default defined correctly that is working for me if that String is the true desired type:

parameters:
  - description: Person ID to get. returns all if null
    default:
    - "empty"
    required: False
    name: putId
    in: query
    type: string
    collectionFormat: multi

jsmith141
New Contributor III

That was the issue. I completely overlooked it, I apologize I am still learning the yaml format and open API specification. Thanks so much for your help with this!

Best,
James