cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change snaplex for scheduled task via "Snaplogic update" snap?

SL12345
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Is it possible to change snaplex for scheduled task via “Snaplogic update” snap?
Pipeline:

mapper looks like this:

but unfortunately Snaplogic Update snap throws an error:

Failed with status code: 400 [error: {“error_list”:[{“message”:“:Additional properties are not allowed (‘snaplex_path’ was unexpected)”}]}]

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Here is what you can try to do:

1.Read a task that uses the wanted Snaplex, and retrieve the runtime_path_id from there.
2.Use that value to update the task using the Mapper above.

I’ve tried on my own and it works fine, but keep in mind that the Snaplex Name from the Drop Down Menu in the Manager is different that the runtime_path_id.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Regards,
Aleksandar.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AleksandarAngel
Contributor III

Hello @SL12345,

Yes it is possible to update the Snaplex on a scheduled task, but you should use $parameters.runtime_path_id parameter.

Let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Aleksandar.

Hi Alexandar,

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work

my mapper looks like this:

i will get an error:

Reason: Failed with status code: 400 [error: {“error_list”:[{“message”:“runtime_path_id:‘out-Snaplex’ does not match ‘[1]+/rt/\\w+/[\\w\\-+.]+$’”}]}]

‘out-Snaplex’ is the name of our snaplex which can be set in scheduled task manually via manager

1. \\w\\.- ↩︎

Here is what you can try to do:

1.Read a task that uses the wanted Snaplex, and retrieve the runtime_path_id from there.
2.Use that value to update the task using the Mapper above.

I’ve tried on my own and it works fine, but keep in mind that the Snaplex Name from the Drop Down Menu in the Manager is different that the runtime_path_id.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Regards,
Aleksandar.

Thank you Aleksandar.

Now it works … value from dropdown menu is not the same as value in runtime_path_id, now it works