cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Marketo Access token expired

sravankunadi
New Contributor II

We are retrieving the leads from Marketo. I am using Marketo REST 0auth 2 for the access token.
I have created the account and selected auto refresh token,but the token is not getting refreshed after 1 hour. Pipeline still fails with the access token expired.

I am able to authorize and refresh the token manually. Anything i am missing or do we have any other workaround?

9 REPLIES 9

sravankunadi
New Contributor II

Thanks for the details @ddellsperger . I am not using the Marketo REST Snap pack. I am using only the REST Get Snap

I think maybe unfortunately, the only way around this (because Marketo returns the response as a 200 status code rather than a 401 or 403) is to move from doing this via rest to working it via the Marketo Snap Pack, Iโ€™ll see what our options are for an enhancement to support a more generic retry/reauth policy on the Rest Snap Pack, but my guess would be that weโ€™d generally push a customer towards using the specific snap pack, in this case Marketo.

JensDeveloper
Contributor II

Hi @sravankunadi ,

I donโ€™t know if this info helps but maybe it does. So what I understand is that you need to refresh your token every hour because thats mandatory to acces data?

I had with another API the same problem that I need to refresh the token every 12 hours so I created a rest post that will get the token as a result and I run it every twelve hours so I always have the new authorized token to do the rest get call after.

Let me know if this helped ๐Ÿ™‚
Regards

Jens

Thanks @JensDeveloper. Is it possible to share the pipeline?

Hi @sravankunadi ,

Below the .slp file of the pipeline I removed some urls because of confidentiality.
Token_API_Call_V1.0_2022_08_26.slp (11.0 KB)

Regards

Jens