cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate Pipelines

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi Community,
I’m trying to build a pipeline that migrate pipelines, accounts, tasks from one Org to another.

I constantly receive an error message for the SnapLogic Create snap, while creating the pipeline in an folder. Could you please help me on this part.

Error: Failure: Exception creating pipeline %s, Reason: Snapi request failed: {“response_map”: {“error_list”: [{“message”: “‘snap_map’”}]}, “http_status_code”: 500}

$target_path: org/project_space/new_project/pipeline ; which will be given as input to the asset path from the above snap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With the List path, you would still need a Read after it to read the schema of those pipelines so that the Create can recreate them.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi,

The initial mapper takes the pipeline parameters and formulates the source and target asset paths.

The concurrency is for, if I want to migrate only one pipeline, then I the pipeline read path will be taken, If I want to migrate set of pipelines it goes via pipeline list. So, there’s always only 1 active path.

With the List path, you would still need a Read after it to read the schema of those pipelines so that the Create can recreate them.

Diane Miller
Community Manager