cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NetSuite Deposit payment lines were replacing while adding a new payment line

achava02
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I need some help regarding Netsuite Deposit update. I am trying to add new payment lines to the deposit payment section.
I able to add the new lines, but the old payments which were already exists were getting replaced (moving to undeposited)

I am herewith attaching you the following screenshots.

1. Existing NetSuite Deposit, which has one payment line
  2. Here are the input parameters i am passing to deposit payment section, i am selecting replaceAll=false

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 1.30.42 PM
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 1.39.17 PM
Please advise
CC: @ptaylor

Regards,
Ajay

7 REPLIES 7

achava02
New Contributor III

Hi @ptaylor , Good morning. I want to check with you regarding the above request. Have you come across this kind of issue. Can you look into this and let me know.

Thanks,
Ajay

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Hi Ajay,

I think you would have to reference the payment ID with entity.internalId, not id, like this:

achava02
New Contributor III

@ptaylor , Thank you for the details. I passed the parameters like mentioned above. I am getting the following error and i think the error was due to insufficient provileges.

{@type=ERROR, platformCore:code=USER_ERROR, platformCore:message=Adding new line to sublist payment is not allowed.}}, baseRef={@xmlns:platformCore=urn:core_2015_2.platform.webservices.netsuite.com, @internalId=7940570, @type=deposit, @xsi:type=platformCore:RecordRef}}}}}

I will verify it and will you know. Thanks,Ajay

achava02
New Contributor III

@ptaylor, i tried passing the details below. But still it is removing the old custpymt line and added the current payment line.
Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 3.37.10 PM