cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetSuite Item Fulfillment

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I am working with a pipeline to grab a Item Fulfillment record under one subsidiary and then transitioning that IF to a new IF in the other. It is a 1 for 1 transaction on our side, so the data that we pull will be the same as the data input under the new company. That being said I continue run into the error below. I will post my mapping as well. I have tried a few different things and still seem to cum up short on this one and would love some insight.

Here is the mapping currently.

35 REPLIES 35

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

Patrick,

So I have tried this and I am still getting an error that it worked for 1 document not failed on 2 and others. I spoke with your team yesterday and I was advised to check the ‘Null - Safe Mode’ box to base items that return null in the code. This seem to work and I was getting a ‘empty string’ error at the create function. In attempting to research this I found that when my inventory detail reaches an array quantity, (so a quantity more than 1) then it passes the value as ‘Null’ but if the value is just 1 it works down the list and provides all the data I need. I attempted to use the sl.ensureArray([‘platformCommon:quantity’]) and I got new error that it did not like the number format on the first line of [“1.0”]. I think if we find a solution for the Array values then we will be able to create. I have provided the picture if when the values are passed as Null with the safe mode checked on the inventory detail mapper.

Quantity 1

Quantity 4

Error

Detail Error Log:

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

Here is the error to your code you provided.

Could not compile expression: sl.ensureArray($.get([‘tranSal … (Reason: Invalid token: ‘‘’ for expression: sl.ensureArray($.get([‘tranSal …; Resolution: Please check expression syntax)

Oops, I initially posted the expression without using a Preformatted Text block and the editor mangled my quotes. Try this:

sl.ensureArray($.get('tranSales:inventoryDetail', {'inventoryAssignmentList': {'inventoryAssignment': []}))

spitfirect1
New Contributor II

Patrick,

Have you seen this error before?

I did the following and got a new error $.get(‘tranSales:inventoryDetail’)

Progress!!!

No, I can’t make sense of that without more context.