cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OAuth2 Issues Authorising to Trustpilot

Tommy
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am trying to integrate to Trustpilot private API using OAuth2 in snaplogic but cannot get this to work. I have followed the instruction sets below (using grant type authorization_code)

https://developers.trustpilot.com/authentication
https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/858915683/REST+OAuth2+Account

I get as far as entering my credential into TP but it then hangs with no error. Below are screenshots of the config i am trying…

I wonder if anyone in the community has had success integrating with Trustpilot and could help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tommy
New Contributor III

Great news i have managed to get the token to work. I managed to get hold of the developers at trust pilot and log a call. Their response:

I’ve had confirmation from our dev team that our applications can’t accept sub or pathing domains but only root domains.
I’ve created a new set of keys for the business account called “TP - Test” with snaplogic.com as the specified redirect URI which allows me to run the authenticate call without the browser login step hanging:

Here is my TP config now (just specify snaplogic as the redirect URL).

This is the oAuth2 account setting i used in snap.

It now returns a valid token into the account

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Tommy
New Contributor III

Great news i have managed to get the token to work. I managed to get hold of the developers at trust pilot and log a call. Their response:

I’ve had confirmation from our dev team that our applications can’t accept sub or pathing domains but only root domains.
I’ve created a new set of keys for the business account called “TP - Test” with snaplogic.com as the specified redirect URI which allows me to run the authenticate call without the browser login step hanging:

Here is my TP config now (just specify snaplogic as the redirect URL).

This is the oAuth2 account setting i used in snap.

It now returns a valid token into the account

nickshore
New Contributor II

Excellent. Thanks for working it out Tommy! Works for us now too.