cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snaplogic Netsuite - Search snap

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Iโ€™m trying to obtain the data from already existing Netsuite saved search that contains only Currency Revaluation type of transaction. Sadly when I run the pipeline I got zero results while on NS side Iโ€™ve got dozens (I narrow the result to only one accounting period), it seems this type of transaction is not available in the snap as a separate category or under Transactions.

Does anyone know how to obtain currency revaluation transactions via snaplogic ? I really donโ€™t want to struggle with SOAP execute snap as Iโ€™m not that good with coding.

Just for the record, I did try all the available combinations of NS Search, meaning with or without the flag on:

• Body Fields Only,
  • Advanced,
  • Return Search Columns.

Best Regards,
Jarek

7 REPLIES 7

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Can you please give me a full URL of the SuiteTalk document youโ€™re referring to?

The one Iโ€™m looking at doesnโ€™t have any mention of Currency Revaluation:

I also canโ€™t find it in the 2019.1 WSDL or the 2019.1 Schema Browser, both linked to from this page:

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi Patrick,

My bad, I was referring to the older version. In the very document that you provided me with (latest) there is this one information that solves the issue - currency revaluation is not available on WSDL (print screen enclosed)

My apologies for bothering you and thank you for the support.

Capture

Best Regards,
Jarek