cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snaplogic Netsuite - Search snap

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to obtain the data from already existing Netsuite saved search that contains only Currency Revaluation type of transaction. Sadly when I run the pipeline I got zero results while on NS side I’ve got dozens (I narrow the result to only one accounting period), it seems this type of transaction is not available in the snap as a separate category or under Transactions.

Does anyone know how to obtain currency revaluation transactions via snaplogic ? I really don’t want to struggle with SOAP execute snap as I’m not that good with coding.

Just for the record, I did try all the available combinations of NS Search, meaning with or without the flag on:

• Body Fields Only,
  • Advanced,
  • Return Search Columns.

Best Regards,
Jarek

7 REPLIES 7

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Can you please give me a full URL of the SuiteTalk document you’re referring to?

The one I’m looking at doesn’t have any mention of Currency Revaluation:

I also can’t find it in the 2019.1 WSDL or the 2019.1 Schema Browser, both linked to from this page:

Jarek
New Contributor

Hi Patrick,

My bad, I was referring to the older version. In the very document that you provided me with (latest) there is this one information that solves the issue - currency revaluation is not available on WSDL (print screen enclosed)

My apologies for bothering you and thank you for the support.

Capture

Best Regards,
Jarek