cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snaplogic Pipeline Metadata

Preeta
New Contributor II

Hi ,
I am trying to read the pipeline metadata, specifically the child pipeline names that are invoked from a particular pipeline . I used the Snaplogic Read snap and i have the information in the $snap_map object variable , inside which there are sub areas . But seems the $snap_map is defined for each area of the pipeline and i am not able to read the object property specifically for the ones with child pipelines.
For example : $snap_map[โ€˜06b13e42-5a86-4464-a0fb-7b682cbaddeeโ€™].property_map.settings.pipeline.value โ†’ gives me the name of the child pipeline invoked but i am not able to make it generic like $snap_map [ * ] .property_map.settings.pipeline.value

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jovan_j
New Contributor III

Hi Preeta,

Not sure what is the error message that you receive back, but as not all the $snap_map objects contain the following path "[*].property_map.settings.pipeline.value, you can change the โ€œMapping Rootโ€ to point at โ€œ$snap_map[*].property_map.settingsโ€, than you can query if the following path exists, with the function โ€œ$.hasPath()โ€. And if the path exists than you can map the value of the pipeline name. Please see the screenshot bellow.

Regards, Jovan.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jovan_j
New Contributor III

Hi Preeta,

Not sure what is the error message that you receive back, but as not all the $snap_map objects contain the following path "[*].property_map.settings.pipeline.value, you can change the โ€œMapping Rootโ€ to point at โ€œ$snap_map[*].property_map.settingsโ€, than you can query if the following path exists, with the function โ€œ$.hasPath()โ€. And if the path exists than you can map the value of the pipeline name. Please see the screenshot bellow.

Regards, Jovan.

Preeta
New Contributor II

Thank you!!

vaidyarm
Contributor

Hi J,

i am using snaplogic read snap to log all the accounts in my org with details in one file, however in case of basic auth account i am getting $property_map.settings values as below

{
โ€œusernameโ€:{
โ€œvalueโ€:โ€œxxxxxxxโ€
},
โ€œpasswordโ€:{
โ€œfpโ€:โ€œsome_valueโ€,
โ€œvalueโ€:โ€œsome_valueโ€,
โ€œkeyโ€:โ€œsome_valueโ€
}
}

how ca i extract the password for this kind of case ?

The password is encrypted with a private key, you shouldnโ€™t be able to decrypt it.