Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SOAP Execute has no output

Raph
New Contributor II

Following the documentation and tutorial (Youtube):
https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1437963/SOAP+Execute

I am not able to view the output (small green box at the right of SOAP Execute) of the SOAP call.

I followed all of the steps precisely. There is no โ€˜Execute During Preview optionโ€™ also (Youtube video is 2018).

I have tested all the methods in SOAPUI before beginning integration work with Oracle Peoplesoft.

How can I at least get output from the SOAP Execute snap?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Supratim
Contributor III

@Raph Just to validate, run your pipeline, once itโ€™s completed check the no of document from output view of Soap execute snap from runtime log. If no of document count is 1 , which means you got a response from server, if any error comes either pipeline throw error or it will go to error view.

You click on user setting whether auto validation is checked or not, to get the response during pipeline validation time.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Supratim
Contributor III

@Raph Just to validate, run your pipeline, once itโ€™s completed check the no of document from output view of Soap execute snap from runtime log. If no of document count is 1 , which means you got a response from server, if any error comes either pipeline throw error or it will go to error view.

You click on user setting whether auto validation is checked or not, to get the response during pipeline validation time.

Raph
New Contributor II

This works @Supratim. Thanks again. Apologies for the delay.