cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SSH Auth Binary Account

Ksivagurunathan
Contributor

Do you have any example of creating SSH Auth account to be used in file writer snap? Here is the error message - Please ensure private key is in OpenSSH key file format.

Any help is appreciated here.

9 REPLIES 9

del
Contributor III
  • make sure your file format in the file writer is something like sftp://{hostname}/{path}/{filename}
  • also, make sure your node IP addresses are white-listed at the destination and no firewall blocks

ryagnik
New Contributor

Thanks, that is what I suspected. Let me do follow up with my IT team.

bhupender_singh
New Contributor III

Sorry for asking a question in your thread but I am trying to enable SSH Tunneling in MySQL Account. I have host name, username and a private rsa key (want to use as key-file). I have tried various options like using rsa private key directly and .pem key. Nothing is working, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Currently we arenโ€™t using MYSQL in our project. but do you think you donโ€™t have enough information in this link - https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438790/MySQL+Account

bhupender_singh
New Contributor III

Thanks @Ksivagurunathan for the link and Yeah I have already been through that information but it doesnโ€™t relate to rsa private key. I just have rsa private key to enable this tunnel. I am able to make this tunnel using puTTY by creating a private key in .ppk format using given rsa private key with help of puTTYgen. Itโ€™s just I am trying to figure out any way of doing it through MySQL account in SnapLogic.