cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert 50000 records

Parex122334
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I want to insert whole 50000 records from CSV File  to Sql Server,but its inserting only 2000 records only in a table. How to resolve this issue or how to insert whole data from CSV to  Sql Server Database

Parex122334_0-1692981754074.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Try executing the pipeline instead of just validating it. Then use the Pipeline Execution Statistics to see how many records were processed.

View solution in original post

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

I would recommend going ahead with Parent-Child Pipeline and define a pool size so that there are no too many calls on the server.
50k hitting at the same time is a lot and may break the downstream. I've had more than ~3m rows going from snapLogic and I would say for sure that you wouldn't get any errors and agreed with @ptaylor - please execute the pipeline instead.

You may want to change your settings from 2000 to 50, sharing some screenshots for your references...

darshthakkar_1-1692986438678.png

darshthakkar_0-1692986389026.png

Thank you.

Regards,

Darsh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Try executing the pipeline instead of just validating it. Then use the Pipeline Execution Statistics to see how many records were processed.

Parex122334
New Contributor II

Thanks @ptaylor  for the help 

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

I would recommend going ahead with Parent-Child Pipeline and define a pool size so that there are no too many calls on the server.
50k hitting at the same time is a lot and may break the downstream. I've had more than ~3m rows going from snapLogic and I would say for sure that you wouldn't get any errors and agreed with @ptaylor - please execute the pipeline instead.

You may want to change your settings from 2000 to 50, sharing some screenshots for your references...

darshthakkar_1-1692986438678.png

darshthakkar_0-1692986389026.png

Thank you.

Regards,

Darsh

Parex122334
New Contributor II

Thanks @darshthakkar  for the help.