cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

nagrajps
New Contributor

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:249)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved (MojoExecutor.java:246)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:200)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:154)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:146)

17 REPLIES 17

nagrajps
New Contributor

When i use this command mvn clean install -Dsl_build=0002 -D skipTests=true i can able to skip the tests and demo snap pack -002 .zip file got created,

The newly created snaps are working as expected in designer. Thank you for all the support

Great – I’ve filed a bug for the snap folks to fix the unit test issue you ran into. Appreciate working through our bumps and hope we can make the experience smoother in the future.

nagrajps
New Contributor

Happy to hear from you, Thank you.