cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Sending Email through Email Sender Snap

acatlan
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,
I hope you’re all doing well. I am facing an issue while trying to send an email through the Email Sender snap, and I could use some help to resolve it.
The error message I encountered is as follows:
“Failure: Failed to send email message, Reason: Failed to send email message: 554 5.2.252 SendAsDenied;”
I have already generated an app password from the Azure admin panel, and I also tried adding different email addresses for testing purposes, but the problem persists.
If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 09.59.25.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 09.59.46.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

acatlan
New Contributor II

Found the fix. 

With Microsoft 365 the email ID from the account setup page and the From email have to be the same one if you haven't given permission from Microsoft admin center to "send on behalf of permission". Documentation on how to set permission.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

acatlan
New Contributor II

Found the fix. 

With Microsoft 365 the email ID from the account setup page and the From email have to be the same one if you haven't given permission from Microsoft admin center to "send on behalf of permission". Documentation on how to set permission.