cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Salesforce Outbound Message Notification

asharifian
Employee
Employee

A key feature in Salesforce is the ability to send outbound notifications upon changes to assets - such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, etc. This can be useful for real-time integrations with external systems.

1d44904ffa65e406a207691426591fffaec4dfa5.jpg

To implement this feature, as a prerequisite, you should already have a Salesforce Developer account. This can be obtained for free. Also note that only new and modified records can be sent outbound. Deletions cannot be captured.

Attached is a sample pipeline that receives an outbound message from Salesforce and sends a response back.

Outbound Message Integration_2017_02_28.slp (6.5 KB)

12 REPLIES 12

ronnyr
New Contributor

Hi All,
Looks like the Snap is no longer available.
Should we use REST GET Snap in order to integrate with Salesforce Outbound message?
What is the Snaplogic EndPoint URL for Salesforce to call?

Thanks in advance.

Which Snap is no longer available?

Diane Miller
Community Manager

ronnyr
New Contributor

The one it shows in this thread. Which SNAP do we use to receive SFDC message.
Also, how can we import .slp file into our Snaplogic environment?
I tried to convert it into .zip then imported, but then I received an error said that no required JSON file.

Thanks.

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

All of the Snaps in this pipeline are core Snaps with their names changed to explain what they are doing.

The SnapLogic environment accepts the .slp file format as is. No need to zip it. Just click the Import Pipeline button (the up arrow next to the pipeline tabs) in Designer.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

ronnyr
New Contributor

Thank you - Iโ€™m able to import the pipeline.
What is the Snaplogic Endpoint URL that I can share with Salesforce for outbound message?