cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP errors

chris_king
New Contributor II

FYI I was getting errors with pipelines using a directory browser with a basic auth account for SFTP. After doing some testing and verifying the authentication details I ended up rolling back the Binary Snap Pack version to Main19844. Problem was resolved - must be a bug in new version.

The error I was getting is
Failure: Unable to create filesystem object for sftp://sftp.accorplus.com:2222/, Reason: Failed to get SFTP session connected, Resolution: Please check all properties and credentials

6 REPLIES 6

diptee_sawant
New Contributor

Hello @chris_king 

Can you confirm how did you rollback the snap pack version?

Regards,

Diptee

chris_king
New Contributor II

Hi Diptee,

If you go to Manager (I'm using the Classic version) you should see an option 'Snap Packs' on the left hand menu. After clicking that you will see a list of all the snap packs loaded to your account and the current version. If you have auto-update enabled then they should all have '(Default)' in the name. You can simply use the drop-down to select another version. It may not be straight-forward to identify the prior version so if you look at the documentation for the snap you are having problems with, right at the bottom is a section showing the Snap Pack History and from there you can see the prior version and when it was last updated. Just be careful though, that once you change the version from the default then it will stay as that manually selected version and not be updated when the next version is released.