User Activity

Hi, I have a scenario where I have few columns have null value few not. Objective is to not to bring in columns with null value for each records. source: idabcdeabcnull12nullnulldef11null2233nullijk111222null333444lmonullnullnullnull5555 Expected: a...
I am trying insert 70K records in loop till a condition is false. Looping logic working fine. But, I see it takes 1 hour to insert 70K records each time. PFA of the pipeline I am executing. Is there a way to perform insertion faster? Any tips would b...
Hi, I have a scenario to read records from Redshift table based on this condition below which I have it in all my Redshift snaps for the pipeline I am using. weekof < Post_prod_support7 and weekof != Post_prod_support7 At the end it checks for any re...
I have a scenario to repeat a specific action if the expression is true. I don’t have a specific control over the number of times that I need to repeat. It has to be till the expression is true. Does anyone knows which snap or approach would be usefu...
Hi, I have a scenario where I am trying to increment a date field by 7 days in loop till it reaches another date value. I see data type as date for the field I am working, still while using plusDays(7) function I am getting error. I couldn’t date.par...