User Activity

Hi, Wanted to configure OAuth2 REST account to be configured in Snaplogic. Underlaying the REST calls are deployed in Amazon Cognito. Please check the screenshot below, We have configured all the required parameters, but could not get access token. I...
Hi, Is there a way to enable MFA when we login to Snaplogic? Thanks, Gowdhaman
Hi, Is there any way to connect to Azure key vault and read access key information from there? I have requirement to that keys are going to be roated frequently and keys are going to be stored in Azure key vault. So I wanted to read recent access key...
Hi, I went through blog post on implementing CI/CD for snaplogic pipelines. Please refer to the following links. End-to-end pipeline automation and governance (Part 1 of 2) | SnapLogic End-to-end pipeline automation and governance (part 2 of 2) | S...
Hi, I have developed the pipeline which reads the data from the incoming stream and send to SQL Merge. My pipeline looks like below. My Input JSON is as follows: [ { “member_id”: 13000561, “intervention_id”: 1000034495, “sentiment”: null, “last_upd...
Kudos from