Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advent of Code via SnapLogic IIP

I’ve been a pretty big fan of Advent of Code since I found out about it in 2019 and when I started with SnapLogic in 2021, I figured it could be pretty cool to try to use the SnapLogic IIP to solve all (well, not all, but at least some) of the Advent...

Modify data structure

Hello Community, Currently we have data like this : { “ID”: “ProjectNumber”: “ProjectAllocation”: “Class”: “ClassPlace”: } The desired output is like this: { “ID”:0, “ProjectNumber”:{ “ProjectNumberID”:“string”, “ProjectAllocation”:{ “ProjectAllocati...

Resolved! Filter the data

Hello Community, Below is input [ { “name”=“ABC” “ID”=“D.0012” }, { “name”=“XYZ” “ID”=“B.002” }, { “name”=“OPQ” “ID”=“E.0012” }, { “name”=“LMN” “ID”=“J.0012” }, { “name”=“DEF” “ID”=“C.0012” }, { “name”=“RST” “ID”=“B.05” } ] I have millions of records...

Resolved! Check File Size | Writer Snap

Hi, I am looking for a help in a flow. I have created a flow where I am reading the file from one location and writing the file to different location in SLDB or other directory using FTP/SFTP. I wanted to check the Size of the written file is there a...

alok_tiwari by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 14 kudos

Snowflake Issues: Throws syntax error randomly for drop statements in snowflake execute snap. Also Bulk Load snap fails stating table does not exist

Snowflake Issues: Throws syntax error randomly for drop statements in snowflake execute snap. Also Bulk Load snap fails saying table does not exist with create table checked in. Also table does exist and there is no mistake in table name.