Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Send Return Code to Task Invoker

I have a lambda that invokes a pipeline via a SnapLogic triggered task. My pipeline runs wonderfully, however, even though the lambda has successfully triggered the task and pipeline, the lambda fails with a timeout response error. My pipeline has a ...

MongoDB - Update Snap

I am designing a pipeline to update the accounts stored in a MongoDB collection. The senario is: I have used Mongo - Insert to put salesforce data into one Mongo Database collection. However, this salesforce data is changing on a daily basis. I will ...

Amazon Cognito OAuth2 Rest configuration

Hi, Wanted to configure OAuth2 REST account to be configured in Snaplogic. Underlaying the REST calls are deployed in Amazon Cognito. Please check the screenshot below, We have configured all the required parameters, but could not get access token. I...

FileOperation Move Snap

I can successfully move a file with following snaps: ‘Directory Browser’ → ‘File Reader’ → ‘File Writer’ → ‘File Delete’ But I cannot move a file with the File Operation snap, but I am receiving the below error

Batch records size of 300

I would like to get the marketo leads and i am using the Get leads by filter type REST API My input batch size is 300 and would like to pass the input parameter to REST SNAP with the comma seperated value Input Snap and data as shown below: Uploading...