Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REST Get Snap fails with Reason: Error occurred while parsing JSON :Premature end of chunk coded message body: closing chunk expected

Can anyone help me how to solve this issue. We are pulling full load data from Iterable daily and it takes around 6-7 hours to complete 20 million of records. Most of the times the pipeline fails with below reason after running for 1- 2hours. Please ...

Prasa by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help in Logic

Hi All, My input is 123.45 → i should transform as 12345 123.456 then i should transform as 12345 should include only two characters after decimal point. thank you in advance!

Manigandan by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 14 kudos

Marketo Access token expired

We are retrieving the leads from Marketo. I am using Marketo REST 0auth 2 for the access token. I have created the account and selected auto refresh token,but the token is not getting refreshed after 1 hour. Pipeline still fails with the access toke...

Resolved! Using REST In-Memory OAuth2 Account

I am converting a REST Put snap so it can use OAuth2 for authentication purposes. I have a REST In-Memory OAuth2 account created. It has been able to authorize and refresh its tokens. When I try and do a REST Put using this account, I am getting a 40...

Scheduled Task + File Poller guidelines

I have several legacy file-based interfaces I’m migrating to Snaplogic. Many of them involve polling for new input files on a scheduled basis, usually something like every 30/60/120 seconds. I’ve coded the ones I’ve done using a combination of a sc...

hrender by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parent/Child Parameters

I’m new to Snaplogic. I am working on a solution to pull files from a network share and load to a Snowflake table. I have a Parent set up to pull the file names from the network share using the directory browser snap which is going to the Pipeline ...

cew657 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos