Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Get certain values of strings in array

Hi all, I am trying to get the value between the ‘()’ of every record inside the array. [ { “betroffene IT Systeme”:[ “Ardoq·(431)” “SnapLogic·(580)” ] } ] So that I get an array: [ { “betroffene IT Systeme”:[ “431” “580” ] } ] My expressions languag...

Resolved! Improper result after Copy/Mapper output

Hi, Can anyone pls help me why the values after copy snap getting changed without any transofrmation as shown in below pics. In place of copy snap i used mapper also. Then also showing incorrect values for the Order quantity and Order value. Below ...

Madhu1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Write file to US-ASCII file format

Hello Experts , I’m trying to write file in US-ASCII file format. i have used mapper–>binary copy–>transcoder–>file writer snap. Mapper has input string and binary output. Binary copy snap to make copy of result of mapper. transcoder snap with settin...

Elegant way for String interpolation

Hello, I’m wondering if there is any elegant way in the Snaplogic Expression Language to achieve String interpolation? E.g. similar to f-strings in Python? f"This is a test string including a {variable}" The method I’m using at the moment is string ...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 6 kudos