Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REST GET snap

Hello Team, I would like to know about a capability. Explaining below: Lets assume i have a json object : {“country”: “US”, “event”: “CREATED”, “OrderNumber”: “1125” } From the above JSON, i would like to pass the OrderNumber to REST GET snap. The RE...

viji28 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sftp fingerprint

We have experienced this problem before, but, unfortunately, I don’t remember how we resolved it. I am trying to sftp a file and I am getting the following error: Error Fingerprint[0] = efp:java.io.GjmU0h9N How do I go about establishing an sftp so t...

clarrivey by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Array mapping

Hello Experts, I am currently facing an issue while mapping array in a correct output. Mapper Expression Builder: I am mapping incoming data in such a way that if AREA is less than 10, then it should add ‘0’ (zero) before the data. However, the issu...

Resolved! Changing keys of an Object

Hello Experts, I have a requirement where I need to change the value of one single key in an object. INPUT: [ { "soapenv:Envelope": { "@xmlns:soapenv": "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/", "@xmlns:xsd": "http://www.w3.org/20...

Resolved! How to Create a SQL Server Connected Lookup

I need to mimic Informatica’s simple connected lookup process. I want to look for a record on a target table and if it exists, update it, otherwise insert it. I have tried to use the Lookup Snap, but I haven’t been able to make it work for me. Does...

Damone by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Incorrect date format

Hi, My requirement is to pass the date as a string “YYYY/MM/DD HH:MI:SS” as a parameter to Oracle procedure snap. I amssusing the expression - Date.now().toLocaleDateString({“format”:“yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss”}).toString() I can see the correct format in ...

amit_saroha by New Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Child pipeline not getting executed

Hi, I am trying to use a pipeline which has two Execute Pipeline snaps, Execute Process 1 and Execute Process 2. (Picture Below) But when running this pipeline, only the first child pipeline is running and not the second one. Even though there is no...

Shaily by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos