Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change string based on input string

Hi, I have requirement to change the value of a string in mapper based on the input string e.g. Input value - Salary, must be replaced with IT_DEPT_COST when mapping to a variable Input value - Phone, must be replaced with ALL_DEPT_PHONE when mapping...

Reading attachment from service now

Hello, I am trying to access the attachment and the data present in the attachment file (.csv). I used the rest snap to access the service now API endpoint. I was able to navigate to all the fields except the attachment. Thanks, Harshavardhana

Harsha3 by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Error in expression

Hi All, Can you please help me understand why I am getting the below errors while using the below expression? Expression - eval(“lib.environment.getAppConf(‘OracleEBS’).” + lib.parameters.getAppConf(‘parameters’).EBS_Instance + “.srcDB”) Error - fail...

Error pipeline failing

I built an error pipeline. It works perfectly with some of the pipelines i built, but with others it won’t work. Seems like no error information is being passed to the error pipeline. What am i getting wrong about how error pipeline works? Error pipe...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos