Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JavaScript Function Scoping (Script Snap)

I thought about creating a ticket to ask this, then realized others probably could use this information as well… When writing a script for a JavaScript snap, one can define all the subroutines as member functions within the “impl” object: var impl = ...

Resolved! Read JSON Values

Hi, I have the below output from a mapper snap and I want to read the value from it. Could you suggest how to do it? Required output - /hcmService/FlowActionsService?WSDL JSON output from mapper is as below - [ { “HCM_Account”: “/hcmService/FlowActio...

Triggered task response

We have a snaplogic pipeline which is designed to load data into the table and have created a triggered task to invoke the pipeline. This task is being called by another application. In the recent execution , this task was invoked successfully and I ...

viji28 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generate Unique Sequence

Hi All, I have a table in the Oracle database which has a unique key column. I have to insert data in this table and I am in need of generating a unique sequence while processing a file for each row. Could you suggest how to do it?

Constructing post body request

objective is to build the below in mapper “input”: [ { “key”: “plan”, “value”: “ProvisioningPlan”, “type”: “application/xml” }, { “key”: “identityName”, “value”: “88E2EA18-6C15-E811-8BB4-0017A47705CA” }, { “key”:“flow”, “value”:“AccessRequest” }, { “...

npise by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos