Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Passing Parameter to OAuth2 Account

We are working on an integration here and we´re having problems while trying to pass parameters to an OAuth2 Account. We read an account with Client ID, Client Secret, Auth Endpoint and Token Endpoint already set. Then we map it, using metadata to ad...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Mapping the columns matching from the Array

Hello SnapLogic Experts, I require your help in mapping expression to map the keys(columns). I need to change the column names in the incoming data according to the mapping list that I have and load it into the database. I’m trying to achieve it usin...

spinaka by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Retrieve the key value by passing another key value in json

My Json looks like this { “main” :[ { “CM”: “T”, “TM”: “” }, { “CM”: “100000”, “TM”: “9999” }, { “CM”: “200000”, “TM”: “” } ] } This is stored in an test.expr file. I have the CM values coming from the previous snap. What i would like to achieve is ...

viji28 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

SOAP Snap Issue

Hi, I am facing some challenges using the SOAP SNAP. The SOAP envelop is as below without any “legislativeDataGroupName” but when trying to validate the pipeline it always throws the error shown below. Could you suggest what could be the issue here? ...

How to set the execution user

I am deploying projects to QA and developer stacks so that they can have their own copies of projects for testing and developing. I’m using the SnapLogic metadata snaps to delete and create pipelines and tasks. I need the executions of these pipeline...

kmiesse by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 13 kudos

Auto-Refresh OAuth2 Dynamic

i’m working on a project that requires OAuth2 and we are trying to figure out how to make the auto-refresh token work. When the user authorize integration, the oauth2 authentication code is sent to the Callback URL. if we set the callback to us, we c...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos