Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Parsing a string into 2 columns

Hi, I am trying to parse a list I am getting and putting it into 2 columns. My value is $email is (xyz@test.com, abc@de.com, 13432@me.com) What I want to accomplish is parse out $email into two columns in mapper $primaryEmail and $secondaryEmail I a...

jdsnap by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Excel Parser - "Zip bomb detected!" Error

Hi, I’m trying to parse an excel file with the “Excel Parser” snap and I’m getting the following error: Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data. This may indicate that the file...

JPaps by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update specific excel column of a sheet

I need to update specific column (and cell if possible) of excel sheet once all operations completed into the pipeline. e.g. Read Excel sheet1 → excel parser → mapper → REST POST–> need to update sheet1 column c with status “Completed” Please sugges...

Snaplogic Pipeline Exposed as API

When we create a Task for any Pipeline then it creates a task URL which is an API. If we give that URL to any third party application to run our pipeline from their application, How they will be able to trigger that API through external application. ...

Pakhi by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Migrate Pipelines

Hi Community, I’m trying to build a pipeline that migrate pipelines, accounts, tasks from one Org to another. I constantly receive an error message for the SnapLogic Create snap, while creating the pipeline in an folder. Could you please help me on t...

tharunm by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos