Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to move files on HDFS?

My scenario is I need to create some subfolders on HDFS, then zip all of them, and after that, I want to clean these subfolders to release space so next time I will have a “clean” environment before I create any files/folders. However, the [File Dele...

Dai9210 by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parsing a string into 2 columns

Hi, I am trying to parse a list I am getting and putting it into 2 columns. My value is $email is (xyz@test.com, abc@de.com, 13432@me.com) What I want to accomplish is parse out $email into two columns in mapper $primaryEmail and $secondaryEmail I a...

jdsnap by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Excel Parser - "Zip bomb detected!" Error

Hi, I’m trying to parse an excel file with the “Excel Parser” snap and I’m getting the following error: Zip bomb detected! The file would exceed the max. ratio of compressed file size to the size of the expanded data. This may indicate that the file...

JPaps by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update specific excel column of a sheet

I need to update specific column (and cell if possible) of excel sheet once all operations completed into the pipeline. e.g. Read Excel sheet1 → excel parser → mapper → REST POST–> need to update sheet1 column c with status “Completed” Please sugges...