Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SFTP to blob storage

Hi Team, I have a requirement where in I have to read the files from SFTP and write the files to Blob storage. This has to be done every 15 minutes. How can I ensure I am not writing any duplicate files to the blob? Regards Sindhu

sindhu by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 9 kudos

Passing custom value to Error pipeline

Hi, I have search the community and Google for that matter but I cannot find a sample of how I can pass a custom value to an error pipeline. When we start a pipeline we consume message information from a RabbitMQ queue and when we have an error in ou...

Richard by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mongo DB secondary node

Good day. I have a question regarding mongo DB connecion account. Is there a way to configure a secondary node? I mean, If I make the connection via connection string, the parameter name and value in that connection string are readPreference=secondar...

Sharepoint online config

Hello, I’m trying to connect a Sharepoint Online snap to a site to do a upload file. So far I got the access token but when I tried to set up the settings, mainly to provide the site id, I have no clue what should be put there, I’ve tried everything ...

REST POST but I need Process Array

I am calling a REST api that returns large amounts of data, but it requires a POST to get the data. The POST snap does not have the Process Array element. (the API does support streaming the results if I call it from Python. Thoughts or solutions?

Tim by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos