Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Check if element exists in xml or not

Hi, a requirement where to check if <VW>ER</VW> exists in xml or not. sample xml 1:- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <ORDER> <IDOC BEGIN="1"> <KA1 SEGMENT="1"> <VW>ZB</VW> <TN>6778</TN> <NR>708000</NR> </KA1> <KA1 SEGMENT="1"> ...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Parent record value into child records

I’m pretty new to snaplogic and would like some help with a requirement. I have JSON records where the parent is coming a separate record followed by child records as below: I would like to bring the parent field value(locationId) into the child rec...

DeviK by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Convert time into mins

Hi I have a JSON field that contains elapsed time in the form 2 hours 17 Minutes 35 Seconds. What is the easiest way to convert this to decimal mins? In the example above it would be 2 * 60 + 17 = 137 (ignore the seconds) The string will not always ...

peter by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Runtime URL

Hi All I stuck in between calling all the runtime details My agenda is 1.I trying to get all runtime details for the specified organization for our triggered and scheduled task so 1st I called the URL in rest get I got Response from URL next I am ...

Pretty by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rest get Read time out error

Hi, I am trying to read data from API call using REST GET snap. Setting in the snap is for timeout 900 seconds rest all default settings. While execution, it’s failing with ‘Read time out’ error after running for 1 hour. Does anyone know the resoluti...

Sharepoint online token refresh fails

We’re trying to use a “always listening” pipeline (filepoller / salesforce subscriber), which will react to new events and write files to sharepoint online. The pipeline is working fine for the first hour - after which it fails with the following err...

Matthias by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos