Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Decompressing and reading WINDOWS zip files

Here is a pipeline that reads a .zip file, decompresses (unzips) it and parses it contents. Please note that our current “Decompress” Snap only supports BZIP2, GZIP and DEFLATE. Binary to Document Snap Encode or Decode property is set to NONE Mappe...

Bhavin by Former Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to achieve below one : merging documents

Hi All, How to achieve this in snaplogic . I tried using different snaps like joiner,union,group by , but none is giving desired output. Input: [ { “filename”: “a1.dat”, }, "filename": "a2.dat", }, { “count”: 2, “type”: “pdf” } ] expected output is:...

kkishore by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading a base64 zip file using SOAP

Hi All, I am trying to use SOAP call to download a zip file. However, I cannot download and get the file I need correctly. Here is a screenshot of my pipeline. I took out the $content, which contains a string that is (at least looks like) base64 enc...

tonyzero by New Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extract transaction sets from text data

HI I have the below 810 EDI formatted text data that I am needing some assistance with. Each transaction set begins with “ST” and ends with “SE”. I am need to extract each of the two transaction sets individually so I keep each “set” together for fur...

aaronb by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Snaplogic Generic JDBC

Hello, I’m having a small problem with the timestamp between the results coming from Snaplogic Generic JDBC and SQL Teradata SQL assistant. Main issue is that the timestamp in Snaplogic results shows a different time compared to Teradata SQL assistan...

Jarek by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No output preview after sort snap

Hi I am a new to snaplogic and I am trying to build a pipeline to load data from one salesforce to another salesforce. However, when I try to validate the pipeline, only first two snaps: salesforce read and mapper14 turned to green while I still can ...

Chris01 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos