Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Loading jsonb postgres data

How can I load JSONB data using Postgres snaps? I’m able to load the data as TEXT type but not as JSONB type. Below is how I’m setting up my pipeline for inserting data to postgres db: Any answers would be appreciated!

anayak by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HDFS Writer Writing to ADLS Gen2

I am trying to upload a file to adls gen2 storage using OAuth method to connect The Account creation and validation was successfull But the Writer Fails with following error The ApplicationID/ClientID used is assigned as contributor to the storage a...

GV2019 by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging from custom java jar in script snap

Hi, I have a Java Jar file which has a method inside a class that returns a string value, and I also have a log4j logger inside the method. I placed these 2 jars mycustom.jar and log4j.jar in node path. In script snap (python) I mentioned the path of...

kpatnala by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Merging two arrays

Hi there, I have 2 arrays that I need to merge; I have used Merge in Join Snap but they are not coming in as Output below. seems simple but missing something. Any guidance? Thanks Manohar INPUT **Array 1** [ { "order-lines": [ { "...

manohar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sort internal array

hi there, I have a inbound json thats coming this way. How can I sort the Order-Lines array based on line-num in asscending order. tried to use sort but did not work. any other solutions? Thanks Manohar [ { "order-lines": [ { "lin...

manohar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos