Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Error Pipeline

We have a “Global Error Handler” pipeline called from every pipeline. We recently started seeing slowness in the Error Pipeline in the “Parameter Reader” snap. Also we recently noticed “Global Error Log Writer” snap is called even though the “Router”...

mramaswamy by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorting list of strings

Hi All, Please help. my input is below. { “ABC”: “Management,Improved” , “DEF”: “Management Effectiveness” } and i want to sort the list of strings that is present in ABC. Expected Output - { “ABC”: “Improved,Management”, “DEF”: “Management Effectiv...

KTsnap by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Worksheet Reader (Google Sheet Snap Pack)

Dear Community, I have a use case that needs to read a Google worksheet using the Google Sheet snap. Our Google Admin helps us set up the Google Account that needs access when I use the Worksheet Reader snap in SnapLogic. For testing, I shared a Goog...

marenas by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Group By Field behaving mysteriously

I have a Union snap with 4 inputs where the incoming documents contain the same columns. To deduplicate the rows, I am preparing the data by using the Group by Field snap to identify those with a shared column value. When validating the pipeline this...

NAl by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Write expression for conditional check

Hi, I want to write this code in expression snaplogic. I need to map TestID. <xsl:variable name=“TestID”> <xsl:if test=“exists(node()/IDOC/A1[VW=‘F’]/NO)”> <xsl:copy-of select=“node()/IDOC/A1[VW=‘F’]/NO”> </xsl:copy-of> </xsl:if> <xsl:if test=“not(ex...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos