Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Triggered task landing page

I am considering using a triggered task to provide unsubscribe functionality for an internal email system. The link would pass two parameters to the pipeline, username and subscribe = yes or no. I have a couple of questions; When the task has complet...

peter by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find a specific word in Json Object

In the router i am trying to route data based on below criteria if any of the value in statusC.contains("T’) route to view1 if any of the value in !statusC.contains("T’). (does not contains) route to view2 How can i best achieve from below data [ { ...

npise by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Joining two files without a common value

I want to join two files based on a field of file 1 containing the value of a field in file 2. What would be the best way to do this? e.g. File 1: $district_name='ABC School District". File 2: $district: ‘ABC’. So if $district_name.contains($distr...

SnapWizard by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ServiceNow Query snap Performance

My usecase is to ingest data from ServiceNow into Snowflake, with no tranformation. I’m creating simple pipeline with 2 snaps - ServiceNow Query and Snowflake BulkLoad The service now table has 2.5 M rows, it is taking about 7hrs to read this data fr...

Resolved! Failed to execute pipeline

Hi, I am getting error while running the child pipeline with larger files. There is no error with smaller files. I have a mapper at the starting of child pipeline. Below is the error:- Failed to execute pipeline Reason: Snapi request failed: {“respon...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos