Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Encrypt and decrypt of Field

Hello Experts, i’m trying to encrypt one of the field of csv file using Encrypt Field snap. i have selected transform type as auto and selected account of Passphrase-based Key type. As a result of encrypt field snap ,field got encrypted. in next sna...

Resolved! Using JSON Splitter to reorganise JSON

Is it possible to move ValueX so it sits in the corresponding original document? I’m currently using a JSON splitter to flatten a file processed by a Group by snap upstream. { "original": { "Individual": "Wolverine" } "ValueX": "99...

NAl by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Append Today's Date to the CSV file

Hi, I’m trying to write a CSV file with Date.now() at the end of file name. But I’m not able to see the file in destination folder If I have date.now in the expression[“sftp://zing.grouponinc.net/Workday/Completed/workday_integration” + Date.now() +“...

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need help withTime format Conversion

Hi All, I am trying change a date format with expression. Input is a string value: “04/23/2021 12:00:00 AM” Output should be ‘yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss’ format I am trying data parse the incoming date format but unable find proper format for input date. Da...

Shrabanti by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Passing Array data into SOAP envelope

Can anyone suggest how I can pass an array of numbers into a SOAP envelope? I need to make a SOAP API call with a list of phone numbers, as in the below example: Using the Customize Envelope editor of SOAP Execute snap I have successfully configure...

chris_king by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mysql account

I tried to create a mysql account using localhost. I get the following error, can you please help. Failed to validate account: Failed to retrieve a database connection. Cause: Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the serve...