Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure message bus

I am trying to access Azure Message bus from Snaplogic using REST API. I have used the example in the Azure Service Bus Integration, Azure Service Bus Integration post. But I cannot get the Token generation to work. I get the error, TypeError: Cann...

peter by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mapper expression required for encoding

Hi Team, Help required to implement below logic for one field in mapper snap. Please help API_KEY =“3456789dgghhjh” SECRET=“8889999456hhggth74kju” var payload = ‘POST\n\n’ + date.toString() + ‘\n’; hmac = crypto.createHmac(‘sha256’, SECRET); hmac.upd...

Mapper following Group By Field

Hi Everyone, I have a record, that has a field of CSVs. I split the CSVs using the JSON splitter, and then use a group by fields snap to create my objects which have the recordId, and the individual values from the CSV field. I end up with what I nee...

Problems with Date.parse() function

Hi, I have a problem with the Date.parse () function. I cannot convert a String to date, the format of my string is the following: “dd/MM/yyyy”. It only happens to me with some specific dates (with most data I have no problem). The problem occurs wit...

VictorC by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos