Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to check if a sheet exist in the excel

hi there, trying to find a solution on how to find a sheet exists in an excel file. Goal is if the sheet doesnt exist, then it will create the sheet in the excel else it should append to the existing sheet. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Man...

manohar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Count Number of attempt made by Snaplogic to establish connectivity with (Netsuite/Oracle/Salesforce) Snap during pipeline execution

Hello Experts, Can someone help me to understand how to get number of attempt made by snaplogic to establish connectivity(for eg. Netsuite account/Salesforce account/Oracle account). for eg. lets say pipeline having 4 netsuite snap like Netsuite sear...

Resolved! Join with Merge functionality

I am using the Join snap with merge to take the output from two different pipeline execute snaps invoked from the same parent pipeline. Parent pipeline as shown below: I am passing the same input to both pipeline execute snaps by using the copy snap...

patan by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notification every time a pipeline runs

My team would like to receive an email notification every time a pipeline runs (either started manually or scheduled/triggered task). I am aware that scheduled and triggered tasks can be configured to send email notifications, but also want this func...

jervin by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos