Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Redshift Unload Directly to Parquet

Hi, Has anyone figured out a way to Unload data directly to parquet format from Redshift? The Redshift Unload snap does not have parquet format as an option (just delimited and fixed width files). I have tried to circumvent this by using a Redshift E...

boverton by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove json object conditionally

I have the following document with question responses. When the response is “-”, I would like to remove the question and answer text. Is there a way to do this in a mapper or conditional step? Before: [{ “Questions”: [ { “answerText”: “John”, “Que...

acesario by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using the parsed Float value in string

I have double value coming from the source as a string. Source value: “NTGEW” : “3.400” I am using parseFloat() function to convert the string into double value. parseFloat($NTGEW) ===> 3.4 The parseFloat function is working as expected when it is th...

patan by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 9 kudos

SoapExecute Workday Read Get Course Sections fails with error message 'Course_Section_Reference is required' when it actually exists in the request

I am attempting to get a web service response from workday, but hitting an error which does not make sense to me error: Course_Section_Reference’ is required, on internal element 'Course Section Request References There is no ‘Course Section Request...

acesario by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos