Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counting headers in CSV

Hi Team, I was trying to develop a pipeline where it compares the data of two systems . I have collected huge data from those two systems and I need to find the mismatch of data . I thought of splitting this work in two ways . First to find the misma...

Harsha3 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Transforming into JSON Array

Hello All, I have a requirement where I have to merge two same keys within a JSON array to form a JSON array of themselves. The below provided examples will clear the requirement: Input JSON: [{ “header”: { “batch_id”: “PVTS_20200919_866184”, “compan...

How to determine if today is between 2 dates

A task I frequently need to do is determine if today is between 2 dates (without time). I’m wondering if anyone has found a more elegant way to do this? I’ve been converting the start and end dates from an oracle database, and the current date to st...

wpenfold by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

XML Formatter error

Hi Folks, i am getting below error in XML formatter. Failure: Failed to canonicalize XML., Reason: The reference to entity “D” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter., Resolution: Failed to read the XML document, please try again. Please help.

Resolved! JSONPath where key or value starts with @ character?

0 I am attempting get a value based on the key containing @ symbol fails using JSONPath. Cause: Since @ is the current object/element, json does not return the value. Sample 1: { “firstName”: “John”, “lastName” : “doe”, “phoneNumbers”: [ { “type” : “...

acesario by Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Infor Visual 7

Hello, We are trying to integrate from Coupa (expenses that are OK to Pay) to the Infor Visual ERP. This is an old version of Visual (2011) and there are no APIs. Our approach is to go directly to the underlying SQL Server Database. Does anyone have ...

msager by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos